The Agency is required to collect and disburse support payments as ordered through the Delaware County Court system. As a Federal mandate, all of the Ohio’s support payments are remitted to a central location. Payments should be made in the form of a check or money order and remitted as follows:

Ohio Child Support Payment Central
P.O. Box 182394
Columbus, Ohio 43218


To ensure payments are posted correctly to your case, be sure to include your name, SETS case number, and your court order number with your remittance. Do not make support payments directly to the payee. Direct payments are deemed as a gift.

To make a payment electronically click here


Receive Payments


Payees have two options for receiving support payments.

1. e-QuickPay – e-QuickPay is a debit card designed specifically for Ohio child support recipients.  Money on this card can be accessed at banks, ATMS and at stores across the state, nation and world.  The card is accepted anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Any questions regarding this card, contact 800-503-1283.

2. Direct Deposit - Support payments are deposited directly into the payees bank account.

e-QuickPay/Direct Deposit Enrollment Form

Can I pay my support with a credit card?

e-childsPay.com offers an easy and secure way for obligors to make payments online using a credit card.
There is a convenience fee associated with using this service since support payments are treated as cash transfers.

  How can I check to see if a payment has been made?

You can view and print your payment history by registering for a free account on the Child Support Customer Service Web Portal.
Click here to go to the Customer Service Web Portal

You can also check on a payment at any time by calling the State Interactive Voice Response System (IVR) at 800-860-2555.  If you live in Franklin County, you can call 614-728-7900, or TDD at 800-869-0019

If it is your first time calling, you should be prompted to set a PIN number to access your account(s).  If you need to have your PIN reset, you must do so in writing to Ohio Department JFS, Office of Child Support, PIN Reset Center, 30 East Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215-5903 or fax to 614-995-7159.